We were given the opportunity to review the brand new exciting Guitar Hero Live! My husband has been playing for years and couldn’t wait to try out the new live version. As soon as he opened the box he loved the sleek guitar and couldn’t wait to get started. He found the games graphics to be intense and much better than the past games. He loved that he could see the entire band, singer and the crowd. The music was much better as well with hits that are recent and ones he enjoys listening too. So many awesome features!
From the site:
“Unleash your inner rock star. Guitar Hero Live is here. FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller. GH Live mode puts you onstage, looking out: you get a heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or switch over to GHTV – an always-on music video network, where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and challenge friends around the world.”
YOU are the Rockstar
- Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience. With the new GH Live first-person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
- Rock real crowds with real reactions
- Feel the rush of performing in a REAL band, in front of REAL crowds who react in REAL time to your performance. You’ll either win the crowd or lose them. Plus, your band mates will also let you know if you’re rocking out or need to pick it up. Fight the stage fright and bring down the house.
- Awesome music, epic venues
- In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
A very exciting and fun game that the entire family can enjoy! We definitely recommend it and hope that you will check it out! Would you love your chance to win your very own Guitar Hero Live in the game console of your choice? Enter to win below! All entries will be verified!